The Heavy @ The Wiltern Sat 6/26

The Heavy @ The Wiltern Sat 6/26
The Heavy opening for Sharon Jones + The Dap Kings

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday August 13th - Lisa Cee & Beast of Honey - Blues Cruise









As I raced for the boat - I was glad I called ahead and reserved my ticket. Once I boarded the boat and settled in the engines started up and we backed away from the dock. The band started to play, and from that moment on the boat was rockin and a rollin. Zac, Bobby and Steve had things moving along and when they came up for air, Lisa Cee was ready to take over the helm.

Lots of songs stood out as great but the song that stole the show was a stirring version of Love Light, "a song made popular by the Greatful Dead" cooley stated by Lisa Cee as she went on to take ownership all for herself. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment